Today I’ll write shortly about my used up hair products. Some of them were used already months ago, some recently. At the beginning of this year I decided not to buy cosmetics that are tested on animals. So I never buy anything from Yves Rocher anymore.
As always I’ll be grading the products with a number: 1 is the lowest and 6 the highest score.
1. Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Shampoo . A decent shampoo without silicones, nice scent. Does what is should do. Score: 5.
2. Yves Rocher Bouncy Curls Treatment Conditioner . A good conditioner, easy to rinse off. Nice scent. Silicone free. Score: 5.
3. Petal Fresh Pure Clarifying Shampoo with Rose and Honeysuckle. Beautiful scent, very longlasting product – I used it for few months – and VEGAN! Definitely a good one. Score: 6.
4. Petal Fresh Pure Clarifying Conditioner with Rose and Honeysuckle. Beautiful scent. VEGAN. Good conditioner but has one flaw : difficult to rinse off, which is very annoying. Score: 4+.
5. Tony &Guy Dry Shampoo. A nice product with beautiful scent. Does what a dry shampoo should. Score: 5.
That’s all for now. Usually hair products last me forever because I wash my hair only 2 – 3 times a week.
Let us know which hair products do you expecially like and recommend.