I have some nice cosmetic reviews to share. For the last few months I was using those vegan face creams and I’m very pleased with them! Amazingly enough I can recommend all of them – I’m really surprised myself😊
I like the vegan cosmetic brand Alterra very much. It’s very affordable and good quality. I can’t buy it here in the Netherlands but I can in Poland or Germany. The same about Lavera – I can buy it in Germany. The Pat & Rub brand is a very good quality Polish vegan brand . It’s too expensive for me but this cream was a gift.
1. Alterra Moisturizing Day Cream with Bio shea butter, Bio grapes and white tea. It’s a very nice, light cream that absorbs quickly and leaves the skin fresh and hydrated. Perfect for under make up. My grade: 5 out of 6.
2. Alterra Day Cream with Bio shea butter , Bio aloe vera and glacier water from the Black Alpes . Also a very nice, light but still rich cream. It is perfect for under make up as it absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave any fatty residue. My grade: 5 out of 6.
3. PAT & RUB baby and kids Face Cream. I used it as a night cream because it’s very rich and thick. But although it’s that rich and fatty it still absorbs quite nicely. The ingrendient list is really nice too. My grade: 5 out of 6.
4. Lavera Basis Sensitiv Creme with Bio shea butter and Bio almonds. I honestly don’t even know if this cream is for your body or your face! I’ve got it from my mother some time ago as she could’t use it. And I loved it! I used it as a face cream for both day and night. I loved the smell, the texture and the fact that it absorbs so well. My grade 6 out of 6.
5. Alterra Night Cream with Bio grapes and Bio white tea. Nice texture, nice smell, rich but not heavy consistency and it absorbs well. My grade 5 out of 6.
Here are the ingredient lists if you’re curious.
Alterra day and night creams:
That’s all. I hope to use some of those vegan cosmetics again in the future. I really can recommend them! 🙂
Let me know which vegan ( or not tested on animals ) cosmetic brands do you use and recommend. 🙂