Today I have a ” Used Up Products” post for you. This time I’ll write about some body cosmetics. As usually I’ll rate them on a scale from 1 to 6, 1 being the lowest and 6 the highest score.
Disclaimer: from January 2016 I no longer buy cosmetics that are tested on animals . But I did before and decided to use them up. So in this post you’ll still read about some of those cosmetics.
1. Yves Rocher Ultra Nourishing hand cream. A nice cream with a nice scent. Very light on the skin. Unfortunately the packaging makes it difficult to use up the last quarter of the product. Score : 4
2. Beauticology Spiced Orange Body lotion . Light consistency, very strong, overwhelming scent ( which I really didn’t like ). Absorbs easily. Score: 2
3. Dove Essentials roll on deodorant. Does what it was made for. Strong scent. Doesn’t stop sweating but eliminates smells . Score: 4
4. Kneipp Me.Unique. Shower Gel. This shower gel has a nice scent and rich consistency. I really liked it. Has a bit of a luxury feel to it. Score: 5
4. Yves Rocher Culture BIO honey & müsli shower gel. Nice scent, nice product. The packaging is horrible, difficult to open. Score: 4
5. Hipp body oil for babies. I love this product for years now and I wrote about it few times already. Vegan. It has a beautiful scent, rich consistency and it does what it should do: nourishes the body. Score: 6
7.,8.,9. Alterra soap bars. Vegan. I liked them very much. Nice scents expecially pomegranate. I used them as hand soaps and the pomegranate one as body soap. Score: 5
So that’s all for today. As you can see some products I really can recommend and others can’t. I’m not going to buy them again ( and 2 of the used up products were gifts ). But again I liked the 4 vegan cosmetics very much.
Let me know if you know any of this products ? What other body cosmetics do you recommend?
Greetings, Linda 😊