In today’s post I’ll write shortly about 10 different face cosmetics that I was using this year and didn’t have a chance to do a review on them yet.
Disclaimer: from January 2016 I no longer buy cosmetics that are tested on animals . But I did before and decided to use them up. So in this post you’ll still read about some of those cosmetics.
As usually I will grade the products on a scale from 1 to 6, 1 being the lowest and 6 the highest score.
1. Yves Rocher Serum Vegetal Day Cream. Nice cream with a strong but pleasant scent. It leaves your skin smooth, firm and nourished. Pity it’s not vegan. Score: 5
2. Yves Rocher PurBleuel Eye Make Up Removal. It does what it has to do. I liked the oily consistency for the evening but not in the morning before putting on make up. Score: 4
3. Lirene Eye Make Up Removal. Again a very good product doing what it has to do. I used up 2 bottles of it. Score: 5
4.- 8. Face Masks from Ziaja and Schaebens. I simply liked almost all of them. I’m not a big face mask user and from now on I’m planning on using more home made masks if any ( after finishing those I already opened ). But I liked those all quite a bit except for the chocolate one from Schaebens. This one didn’t actually have much to do with chocolate. The rest was nice smelling, easy to cleanse away with warm water, leaving the skin smooth and nourished.
Schaebens Schoko Maske, chocolate mask: 2
Schaebens Anti Pickel Maske, anti acne mask : 4
Ziaja Liście Zielonej Oliwki , leaves of the green olive mask : ( both ) 5
Ziaja Maska Regenerująca, energising mask : 5
9. Avon Peach Toner. I didn’t like this product much because of the very strong, artificial, fake scent. Score:2
10. It’s Aloe Gentle Hydrating Lotion. Nice product but the scent may be too strong for some people. Vegan. Score: 4
That’s all for today. I hope this post was interesting for you. Let us know if you know any of those products. What are your favourite face cosmetic brands? What face products you don’t like using?
Greetings, LINDA 😊👍